T & C for Online Payment
TERMS and CONDITIONS:
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:
- Detailed instructions are given in the login page of the web payment about the procedure to be followed in case of completed transaction and payment confirmation slip received, as well as failed transaction. Please follow the instruction carefully.
- Once “pay” – option is selected, you will be directed for payment through net banking or debit / credit card. You can choose the desired payment option and proceed.
- Once the payment is successful, you will get a payment confirmation slip and the student must keep the same for reference.
- In case the payment is not successful due to any reason you will get a display on the status of failure in payment.
- In case none of the above two happens, and there is heavy delay in any response from the system – if you have not proceeded with payment and not given card detail particulars, you may proceed from the beginning again and start the payment process again
- In case you have given all the debit / credit card details or net baking authorization for payment, and have not got any response, please check with your bankers, or credit card company and see if your account is debited. If your bank account / credit card is debited, please do not make any attempt to pay again.
- However, if your account is not debited in the bank, you must make the payment and get payment successful confirmation.
- In any case, make a note of reference/transaction details in case of net banking or card payment.